miercuri, 14 decembrie 2011

Kill Bill






The Bride: How did you find me?
Bill:  I'm the man.






Copperhead: So I suppose it's a little late for an apology, huh?
The Bride: You suppose correctly.
Copperhead: Look, bitch... I need to know if you're going to start any more shit around my baby girl.
The Bride: You can relax for now. I'm not going to murder you in front of your child, okay?
Copperhead: That's being more rational than Bill led me to believe you were capable of.
The Bride: It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack. Not rationality.
Copperhead: Look. I know I fucked you over. I fucked you over bad. I wish to God I hadn't, but I did. You have every right to want to get even.
The Bride: No, no, no, no, no. No, to get even, even-Steven... I would have to kill you... go up to Nikki's room, kill her... then wait for your husband, the good Dr. Bell, to come home and kill him. That would be even, Vernita. That'd be about square. 





Title Card: "Revenge is a dish best served cold" - Old Klingon proverb. 



  


O-Ren Ishii: Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with Samurai swords. 






Earl McGraw: Son number one?
Edgar McGraw: Yeah?
Earl McGraw: This tall drink of cocksucker ain't dead. 






Beatrix Kiddo: It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack. Not rationality. 






 Beatrix Kiddo: When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that, not only does God exist, you're doing his will. 










Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu